Tuesday, February 27, 2007

IS IT NEXT SEASON YET?

I am counting the days until this NBA season is over. As a fan of the Minnesota Timberolves, I didn't expect them to win the NBA championship. I did however expect them to be competitive in every game. At this point of the season, the only word that truly describes the 2007 Minnesota Timberwolves is "pathetic." Would someone please put them out of their misery. It is one thing to lose to one of the best teams in the NBA. It is another thing to get blown out at home and only score 8 points in the second quarter. At least the Minnesota Timberwolves set a franchise record. They shot a franchise-worst 29.6 percent from the field (24-for-81). That was my attempt at finding the silver lining to losing by 26 points to the Dallas Mavericks. I am going to try to ignore the rest of this depressing Timberwolves season. Please wake me when next season starts.

No comments: