Tuesday, March 27, 2007

IS KEVIN GARNETT STAYING IN MINNESOTA?

If you had asked me this question a couple of weeks ago, I would have said that there was no chance that he would be a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves next year. The Timberwolves sent out "early bird" invoices that gave season ticket holders a discount if they renewed their season tickets by the end of this season. I was sure that the Timberwolves were suckering season ticket holders into paying for their seats now before the off season when they were planning on trading KG. They know that without Kevin Garnett, there would be a mass exodus of Timberwolves Season Ticket Holders.

My opinion changed when I found out that Kevin Garnett just bought a new multi million dollar house on Prior Lake. That tells me that he is here to stay. Maybe instead of buying a new home, KG should cut his salary in half so that the Timberwolves can afford a better supporting cast.

No comments: