Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Timberwolves Beat Detroit Pistons

When I woke up and read the paper Monday morning, I was certain that I was dreaming or that the publisher had switched the scores around: Minnesota 106 Detroit 80

Say What? The Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Detroit Pistons, no way! I had written this game off as another loss before it even started, but apparently Allen Iverson in a Pistons uniform isn’t as scary as I had thought. The Timberwolves played great on offense, providing more picks and getting shooters like Randy Foye open. Foye ended the night with 23 points.
Ryan Gomes added a season-high 20 points and my favorite player Al Jefferson 19 points.

The Timberwolves host the Phoenix Suns on this Thanksgiving Eve at 7pm at the Target Center. Sundays win was big, any one think they can win two in a row?

Gotta Believe.

No comments: