Thursday, November 13, 2008

Timberwolves lose again. And again. And Again.

There is still no good news from the Minnesota Timberwolves to blog about. Last Thursday, I posted the scores from the first three games of November and they were all LOSSES. This Thursday, as I am checking back in, I have to report three more losing scores. This has been a tough start to the new season for the Minnesota Timberwolves.

On Saturday, the Timberwolves return home (thankfully?) to the Target Center Minneapolis and host the Portland Trailblazers. Timberwolves Tickets for this game are more expensive than I think they should be (then again, I think they should be free). The Timberwolves are 1-6 and Portland Trail Blazers are 5-3 and they beat us last week - you do the math. Do you think fans are going to rush out to the Target Center to see this flimsy Wolves team? Not until they show us they know how to win.

I hope there is better news to report next week.


Timberwolves Score Updates:

November 7th: Timberwolves at Sacramento Kings LOSS 109-121

November 8th: Timberwolves at Portland Trail Blazers LOSS 93-97

November 11th: Timberwolves at Golden State Warriors LOSS 110-113

No comments: