Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Minnesota Timberwolves take on Charlotte Bobcats tonight

The Minnesota Timberwolves take on the Charlotte Bobcats tonight in Charlotte. I'd love to tell you that I am confident my favorite boys will wipe the floor with the Bobcats... but I would be lying.

Believe it or not, it is TOTALLY possible for the Minnesota Timberwolves to win the game tonight, Jonny Flynn the star rookie on the Minnesota Timberwolves Roster is ranked 5th in scoring, 4th in assists, and 3rd in free-throw percentage among a highly talented rookie class... If Jonny Flynn could get some team support and the Minnesota Timberwolves could run Timberwolves Head Coach Kurt Rambis' triangle offense, they would have a shot. But that is a LOT of IF's.... so I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Tip off for tonight's Minnesota Timberwolves game is 7:00 and will be televised on FS North.

No comments: