Monday, February 7, 2011

Minnesota Timberwolves Rumored in 3 Team Trade

Anthony RandolphI was working out yesterday in the gym when across ESPN came a headline "Denver Nuggets, Minnesota Timberwolves, and New York Knicks rumored in 3 team trade." I figured right away it was probably something to do with Carmelo Anthony, which it was. The rumor has it that Minnesota would depart with Corey Brewer and a 1st Round Pick and receive Eddy Curry and Anthony Randolph from the New York Knicks. Brewer and the pick would go to Denver. My initial reaction: I'm sure we would buy out Curry, but giving up a 1st and Brewer for Randolph seems a little much. I know Randolph is talented but can he really make a significant impact for us? For some reason I see a lot of Martell Webster in his game. I would be suprised if this deal follows through.

No comments: