Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Timberwolves games

The Minnesota Timberwolves ended their five game losing streak by winning two games, but then just self imploded against the Trailblazers last night. I just don’t get this Timberwolves team. They play so well in some games and so terrible in others, there is zero consistency.

I was thinking about going to the game on Monday March 17th vs the Los Angeles Clippers and then heading over to Rosens for some green beer, it’s St Patricks Day, ya know, but I am not sure it is worth the effort. Timberwolves tickets are cheap, but I don’t know if I want to head to the Target Center on green beer night or not.

I was reading over on timberwolvestickets.com that the Wolves are stuck in Oregon for two games in a weird Timberwolves schedule oddity. Perhaps a little time on the West Coast will inspire the team to play tougher on the Target Center court…but probably not.

No comments: