Thursday, October 30, 2008

Timberwolves Win, Timberwolves Blog Needs Help

This Timberwolves blog is kind of boring. I know most bloggers would have been blogging all night long regarding the Timberwolves season opening win over the Sacramento Kings last night. Don’t get me wrong, I am pumped that my team won and even more excited to see Kevin Love out on the Target Center hardwood doing exactly what I had hoped he would do. BTW, the Timberwolves won 98-96 even though they led by eight points several times throughout the night.

But, I want my Timberwolves blog to be something a little bit different. One of my blogging friends writes a Vikings Football Blog and I see she is starting a new Looking Back, Looking Ahead format – I like that, but I don’t want to copy her. I want my own format. Hmmmm… let me think about it. The new season is just getting started so now would be the perfect time to revamp this Timberwolves blog and make it a quick stop for Twolves fans on the Internet. Any suggestions are always welcome.

No comments: