Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Timberwolves Win…FINALLY

The Minnesota Timberwolves finally (FINALLY!) snapped their losing streak (10 games in a row to be exact) last night when they beat the Memphis Grizzlies at the Target Center. I breathed a deep sigh of relief because I was seriously starting to believe that this team wasn’t going to win another game this season…sure, I have said that out of anger before, but I was actually starting to believe it. Final Score: Wolves 104 Grizzlies 79

The Grizzlies coach said this:

“…it was the most disappointing game, embarrassing for me as a coach and I hope it was embarrassing for them as a team."

I bet it was embarrassing to lose to the Minnesota Timberwolves – at least I can tell my friends that the Memphis Grizzlies are more pathetic than the Minnesota Timberwolves – misery loves company, right!?!?

No comments: