Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Minnesota Timberwolves need to step their game up

After an almost win-less November, I really had hoped that the Minnesota Timberwolves would have been scared into winning by the shear fear of being the last in their league... apparently not. The month of December has not been a great one for the Minnesota Timberwolves Roster. Although they have won a few games, 2 to be exact... both against the Utah Jazz (the one team that is consistently worse than we are), the wins have not been pretty and all of the other games have been really ugly... I mean really ugly.

In my opinion there are three things that really need to change if the New Year is going to bring any hope of Minnesota Timberwolves Victories. 1st) Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Kurt Rambis needs to step up his leadership... he inherited a rough basketball program, HOWEVER... he implemented a new offense and HE needs to be the one who makes sure that it is being played correctly.

Which brings me to #2) Jonny Flynn needs to figure out how to play a triangle offense. I don't claim to be a basketball genius but the way it has been explained to me, it seems that it really should not be as hard as Jonny Flynn is making it seem. PASS THE BASKETBALL...

Finally, I think that Kevin Love can not be the only star on the Minnesota Timberwolves Roster, although he is a Wolves Vetran, the other players seem to look to him for everything, I would like to see other players, like Jonny Flynn who really have lots of talent, step up and be team leaders as well.

Thats not asking too much is it? Oh I would also like us to start winning more, too...

No comments: