Thursday, June 10, 2010

Timberwolves Ricky Rubio Watch Part Two

I forgot to add this to my last post. Remember all that hoopla about Rubio not feeling very happy about Minnesota weather, particularly the cold and snow? Well, I am not sure WHY this is still being brought up, but it is and reporters continue to dwell on it (as do bloggers, I digress).

Ricky Rubio was in Minnesota just a few hours last summer and here is what he had to say about it, "It was summer, with nice weather, a lot of lakes and it was nice," Rubio said.

He finished with, "I know they like their sports in Minnesota." YOU BETHCA WE DO. We love our sports in Minnesota and it is time the players and staff and owners of the Timberwolves team rewarded our passion with a stronger team and a few more “W’s”. Ricky Rubio, where are you?

No comments: